Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A New Hexagon Template & Sketch

Hi, it's Dolores here today to share a new template and sketch.  Hexagon shapes have been so popular that I thought I would try my hand at creating a template with them.  Hexagons are a great shape for utilizing many different papers and are an easy shape to build a beautiful background.  I think they create a pleasing look because everything on the page feels so connected.  Here is my layout with our sweet lab Maggie titled "3 Toys."


Never have we had a dog that liked toys more than Maggie.  She picks up as many as she can and follows me around until I give her some playtime.  This layout was created with a beautiful kit full of spring colors called "A Sunny Disposition" by Sherwood Studio.  Here is the sketch for our paper scrapbookers.


I have created a template file in PhotoShop that can be downloaded at either of the two file sharing sites below.


Have some fun with the hexagon shape!  Hope you enjoy the template and sketch.  Happy Scrapping!




9 comments: