Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A New Double Bracket Template!

I am trying not to think about the 19 inches of snow we got over the weekend.  It's going to take a while for all of that to melt.  So, I am focusing on the upcoming Valentine holiday and thinking about hearts and flowers instead.  I created a template to share which really can be used for any occasion, I just had to put some life into the layout.  Here is my page titled Together Always.


I must have started this layout three times, each time changing the colors.  I just kept wishing for bright colors and flowers, so a bright page is what I got.  I ended up using a kit by Misty Cato called Blueberry Lane and threw in some fun green leaves I photographed.  Here is the sketch of this page.

I have a template to share that I created in PhotoShop.  It can be downloaded from either of the two file sharing sites below.



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoy the template.



4 comments: