Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fantastic Friends Sketch/Template

Hi everyone! It's Heather, I'm back to share a new sketch and template download. I had a bunch of volunteers to create examples for this particular sketch. I'm sure you'll love all of the inspiration they provided. This is the sketch...


Please feel free to right click on the image and then click on "Save Image As" to download the sketch to your computer for future use.

The next four pages were created with kits that are available at Scraptastic Club. You can visit the blog here to find out about the kits that were used. Here is my interpretation of the sketch. I really loved the big butterfly and you can probably tell that I designed the sketch around it.


Michelle created this lovely layout with family photos taken at a wedding. The pinks in the paper go so well with her photos and I'm a big fan of the bling accents she added.


Juliann converted the sketch to work with an 8.5 x11 in. page. I really love her stitching and the way she painted parts of her Thickers. The little monster she added is very cute too!


Jessica made this adorable page. I really think the sunny, yellow background was a great design choice. It makes her whole page pop! The stitched butterfly trail is a neat addition to the page as well.


Nancy's page is next! I really like the color combination on her page. The bright lime green and peaceful blue are perfect for scrapping about her kids' swim team activities.


Last but not least, Cathy used my layered digital template to create this fun layout! Be sure to zoom in so you can read her journaling. The story behind the photo is too funny! I think it's really neat that she changed things up by adding the photo strip along the bottom.


Thank you all so much for helping with the example pages! I really appreciate each and every one of you.

Don't forget to download the layered digital template if you are a digital scrapbooker. Click on the link below to go to 4shared!







2 comments:

  1. Love the sketch- it's so versatile! (As is obvious from all the gorgeous layouts made from it!)

    ReplyDelete