Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Glimmer Mist Mask

If you are like me you have a TON of raw chipboard in a verity of shapes, styles and sizes. Am I right?  Well I have a new use for that mound of raw chipboard!  I like to use mine as a 'mask' with glimmer mist on my page.

If you are not familar with a mask it is simply a template that you place on a paper and then spray your mist around it. Once you remove the mask the design of the mask is left on paper un-touched by the mist.


On this layout I selected a scrolly heart from my raw chipboard stash and then placed it first at the top right of the layout and misted a few times. Then I moved it down to the bottom right of my layout and misted a few more times.  Now I have 2 heart impressions on my layout! I also have a beautifully misted chipboard heart so I then added that to my layout! 


I hope this idea will help you use up your chipboard stash!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, I love chipboard - Sara you can send some of it my way if you have too much, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [16 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the misting you did and the banner was super cute on your layout too.

    ReplyDelete