Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cool Stuff - Feb. 26

Happy Saturday and it's time fore another "Cool Stuff" post! I hope you are enjoying the "cool" things I am showcasing on the blog! I love featuring sites, it is such a treat and honor for me!
Note: If you are the owner, design team member, or just a fan of an online scrapbook store, scrapbook company, kit club, etsy shop, digital store, free idea/sketch blog, OR scrapbook class and you want to showcase cool stuff for free, please read over this post, follow the directions and I will feature your cool stuff!


1. The first cool thing I am sharing today is a challenge blog run by Sara (IFS contributor) named ScrapFIT! It is such a cool challenge blog to jump start your creativity with challenges and prizes! Check this out!




ScrapFIT is a challenge blog that is here to push and motivate you to be in tip-top scrappin shape! We have 2 Workouts (challenges) per month. With each workout we have a sponsor that has donated an awesome prize! We are all about keeping you actively scrappin'!

Our 'Workout Challenges' are issued on the 1st and 15th of each month and you will have until the last day of each month to add your layout to each challenges Mr. Linky! We have 2 fabulous prizes each month from either sponsors or from ScrapFIT its self! We will select the winners of both challenges at the end of the month! If you participate in both challenges you have double the chance of being a winner.



2. The second cool place I am sharing is a brand new place to purchase beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard sold by Vicky (IFS contributor)! If you haven't seen the designs, make sure you check them out! Here is more information on the product and how to get yours!


Dusty Attic Retailer

I am thrilled to announce that I am officially a chipboard retailer for The Dusty Attic (http://www.dustyattic.com.au). I will be selling through my Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto) in 4-6 weeks when my shipment arrives from Australia. In the meantime while I patiently wait for the goodies to arrive... as an appreciation to help me spread the word, I am drawing for a Dusty Attic pack from my personal stash.

What you need to do...

a. FOLLOW my blog (if you don't already) http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com

b. WRITE a post about me being a new DA retailer and my blog candy - please include BOTH the prize image posted on my blog and my Etsy shop address - http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto - on your blog (or Facebook page if you don't have a blog)

c. Leave me a message at the bottom of my giveaway post on my blog, with the LINK to your post, and tell me what DA piece is at the very top of your "wish list" (so that I know what you want me to carry)

The winner will be randomly drawn on April 1st.

As a fun BONUS... if my blog following more than doubles, reaching over 600 followers by the time my order arrives, I will draw for a second DA pack (when I announce that the product is available for purchase).
Since I will be shipping product anywhere, this giveaway is also open to all countries. Good luck to all that participate!
You can view more details on my blog at http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com/2011/02/im-dusty-attic-retailer-giveaway.html.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you have enjoyed today's COOL STUFF!


No comments:

Post a Comment