Thursday, December 2, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Dec. 3rd!

It's good to be back featuring fabulous artist on Fridays after the holiday last week :)
Today I am honored to feature another scrapbooker that I know you will be inspired by. I got a chance to browse her blog a few times and found so many lovely cards and layouts. I really enjoyed looking at the detailing she put into each project! Such a treat for me. I love it when I look at something and think, "wow I wish I could do that."  Check out her blog here to see some lots of really pretty projects. Let's get to know our featured artist ;)


My name is Brenda Rose, and I am so very happy to be with you today!  My husband and I have a 21 year-old son, and we live in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.  I have been scrapbooking for about 20 years.  I started back when there was not much product and you had to use a lot of imagination!  If I had to describe my style, I would say that I am a clean line and simple scrapbooker.  When you look at my pages, the very first thing I want you to see is the picture.  But that doesn't mean I don't use embellishment!  I love pretty things on my pages, and that's what I want to show you today. 

Again make sure you visit her blog here: http://roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.com/ and come back in a few for some great ideas using die cuts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment