Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Designer Showcase: Cards With No Words

Have you ever created a card with not a single word (numbers are ok) on the front. Sometimes the colors, design, and embellishments can say all of the sentiment without even having text! Today I am sharing a few cards from the contributors with no words. Get ready for neat cards ideas!!

Cathy is sharing four wonderful cards! Check out how each one conveys a message through the design. Some of them look so good I almost smell them! Here are her amazing cards!





Nancy is also sharing some gorgeous cards with no words. These cards are so pretty and really look great without saying one word (she used lots of things like trees and houses to convey her message)! I just love these .. check them out!



Here is a card by me using no words. I created this for a wedding or a birthday card!




Want to share your cards with no words with the blog, email me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com . :) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment