Saturday, November 13, 2010

Reader's Page + 2 More Free Sites!

Happy Saturday! Today I am posting two more cool free sites that two people linked when I posted "Fabulous Free Scrapbook Sites". I am also sharing a really neat reader's page!

Up first is the reader's page! This page was made by Francine and features the Two Curves Template. You can download the template here.  What is really cool about this page is she flipped it 90 degrees which gives it such a cool look!  I just love the color palette she chose and the gorgeous photos. This page turned out so beautiful!!  To see more great ideas please visit Francine her lovely blog here!


Would you like to be featured on this blog? Simply use one of the templates, techniques or other ideas on this blog. Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature your projects!!

_______________________________________________________


Next up is two more fabulous free sites!  The fabulous first site is by Jamie Lane who has free Cricut Design Studio cut files, SVG files,  SCAL files and Word Art. I think you are going to love the variety of free items here so make sure you check out here!!  Here is the link:
http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/



The next free site is another great place to find sketches called Sketch Inspiration! You are going to love the number of free sketches and pages created as examples of each sketch! I love when there are examples to go with sketches :) So make sure you click over to this site:
http://sketchinspiration.ning.com/ 


 

2 comments:

  1. I love the layout and thanks for the other sites to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout is so pretty! I love all of the purple! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete