Thursday, November 11, 2010

Introducing Our Featutred Artist for Nov. 12

It's Friday again and time for another fantabulous (fantastic & fabulous) featured artist! She is all the way from Brazil. I always love feature scrapbookers that are both from the USA and other countries ;) Our artist not only is a digital scrapbooker, but also a photographer. I checked out her beautiful blog and found so many great great photographs as well as some neat digital pages. You have to check out her photos and pages here: http://blog.paveiphotos.com/ . Her tutorial today will help you to learn how to do clipping masks, so make sure you check back in a few for that great post ;) Here is our artist!


My name is Larissa or also known as Scrapista in some of the forums I frequent. I just started digi scrapping about a year ago. And absolutely LOVE it. I live in Southern Brazil with my husband and two daughters. (2 yrs old and 10 months) I am starting my photography business at the moment and any extra time I have (after the kids go to sleep) I learn new things in Photoshop and add to my abilities as a digi scrapper. You can also catch me baking, tanning, shopping, and watching movies.
(Side note on the photo: I know it’s really blurry, but it says so much about me. I am always on the go and that is the expression I always carry around…a SMILE!)


Again you can visit Larissa's blog here: http://blog.paveiphotos.com/ and visit her neat facebook page with her photography business here: http://www.facebook.com/PaveiPhotos .




No comments:

Post a Comment