Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Scrapbook Tutorial Master List in Categories!!

Welcome to our tutorial listing. You can now see each a photo of each tutorial on Pinterest. Please go to http://pinterest.com/ifsblog/ for the Pin Boards!

(note: for digital tutorials check right-hand sidebar under Digital Layered Templates & Digital Tutorials OR click here)

Flower Tutorials

Holiday Projects Tutorials

Creating Projects Out of Paper Tutorials

Chipboard Tutorials

Tutorials from Other Materials

Altered Items

Misc. Layout Tutorials



I hope you enjoy ;)


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea!!!! Thanks!!!
    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!!! I found a lot of inspirations here. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Pam I discover your blog because I am always doing active surch about scrapbooking, tutorials and flowers, because I like to do it myself, and I love the burlap flowers tutorial by Heather, because it´s not shabby...lol I have a son and he complains when the page have lots os fru fru flowers.

    ReplyDelete