Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Sept. 3rd!

Happy Friday and hope you are having a great day! Get ready for some great inspiration today from our featured artist. What do I love best about featured artists? I love the different ideas they have and how they are willing to share them here about Ideas for Scrapbookers ;) Today I am sharing another super talented scrapper with you all! You can see some of her other great ideas on her blog here. She has some super creative cards, pages and projects as you browse her blog (so make sure you check it out)! Let's get to know Allison!



Howdy everyone! My name is Allison Cope and I come to you from a little mountain town in Eastern British Columbia, Canada. I have been happily scrapbooking and cardmaking since 2005 when my only son, Spencer was born and began me on the journey of creating with paper. I am lucky to have a wonderful and extremely scrappy supportive husband, Todd whom I just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary with.

I have been lucky enough to be published in a number of scrapbooking publications including Scrapbook & Cards Today, Canadian Scrapbooker, 175 Fresh Cards Ideas (by Kimber McGray), CARDS, The Scrapbook Magazine and a few e-zine over the years. I think my proudest achievement is being a part of the Canadian stamp company, myStamp BOX, as their Design Team Coordinator though. Nothing like showcasing a home made product that you love!


I thoroughly enjoy almost every aspect of the scrapbooking process. I think personally, my biggest challenge is actually the journaling aspect. It's typically the last thing I add to my paper creations. I admittedly have a serious addiction to all things stamp related and I tend to hoard all kinds of Bo Bunny and BasicGrey papers.


Thank you for this opportunity to share my passion for this amazing hobby with you today! I have to say that being part of the scrapbooking industry has brought me out out my shell over the years and I can honestly say that I have friends from all over the world just because of sharing my creativity and passion with people like you! I'd love for you stop by my blog, Your Memories (http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/) and take a peek.


Happy Scrapping Everyone!




Again don't forget to visit her blog here: http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/and stay tuned for her great idea using crayons in a bit!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats Ally. I love this technique.. Brilliant ides. What a great blog !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ally, love this technique .. but I love all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! What an honor to be a Featured Artist on Ideas for Scrapbookers! Much love from a fellow Canadian!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ally - you rock!!! Great technique!

    ReplyDelete