Monday, May 3, 2010

A New Die Cut Template + Reader's Pages!

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a new flower template and two fabulous reader's pages!

This first template is for you to use to make your own die cut background paper on your page. I made both a Photoshop File and a JPEG file for both digital and traditional scrappers! The template is using an older flower template which I made smaller and duplicated all the way around. You can see the original post here.

This is the page I made with it first. I used the JPEG version and printed it off at about 11" by 11". I cut the background shape in green and then cut some of the flower petals in different patterned papers by GCD Homespun Chic.


Here is the JPEG version of the template! Learn how to print it in a larger size than your printer for The Print Shop here Photoshop Elements here.


Next is the digital layered template. Download and use clipping mask to use on this. You can learn how to use clipping masks on my templates here. Click on link below to download the file.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/btS_Rm1g/pc_flowers_template.html


_________________________


Next up is two reader's pages!

This first beautiful page is by Michelle. She used my Easter Sketch (click here to see original post) and scrapped some great pictures! Isn't it neat how she used so many great patterned papers as rows? I love it!! Here is Michelle blog so make sure check it out: http://www.momma-paparazzi.blogspot.com/



Next, we have a page by Alia! She did an amazing job using Heidi S.'s shopping bag template (you can see it here). I am loving how colorful and fun this is!! It really pops! Great way to make a 8.5" by 11" as well! You can visit Alia's gallery here: Alia M



Thanks Alia and Michelle for submitting your neat pages!

Would you like to be featured on this blog? Simply use one of the templates, techniques or other ideas on this blog. Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature you projects!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, your new template is INCREDIBLE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! Seriously fabulous! I can't wait to try it! LOVE your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your frame. So so pretty and creative. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new template is so unique Pammy! I LOVE it!

    Alia's page is so cute, and I LOVE the way Michelle layered the papers on her layout. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wonderful template. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Web templates at easy to download.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just came across the shadowhousecreations and I found your templates. All of them are realy exciting. Cannot wait to try one. Thank you so much!! BN

    ReplyDelete