Sunday, May 16, 2010

Looking for Featured Artists :)

Hi everyone!! As you know we feature an artist every Friday... I am looking for people to feature in June and July!! Are you interested in being a featured artist?
Along with an introduction and bio pic, featured artists usually share one of the following:
1. A technique and photos of steps
2. Page(s) or projects using my templates + any technique info
3. Your own sketch or template you make for the blog + any technique info
4. Any other post ideas you can think of (I am open to anything!!)

You can see what previous featured artists have done here: Featured Artists

You DO NOT need to send me the post if you are interested immediately. I just need you on the calendar. I will not need your post until the day before you date!

If interested please send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com as soon as possible and we can set up a date! Thanks and I can't wait to have your be our featured artist!!

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Good luck to all those that apply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the new featured artists! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete