Thursday, April 22, 2010

Introducing Our Featured Artist for April 23 ;)

Yea, I am glad it's Friday, are you? Today I am sharing a fresh and inspirational scrapbooker with you! Her pages are out of this world, you have to see just one layout to know what I am talking about ... I can't stop looking at this one page: check it out here. You can also view her entire fabulous gallery here. I have gotten familiar with her pages for the past few years on scrapbook.com and I am so excited to feature her today! It's time to get to know her Nancy.



Hello everyone! My name is Nancy Hanttula! By day I am a registered psychiatric nurse, wife to my best friend, and mother of two great kids (son 5 yrs & daughter almost 3), and at night, I fancy myself a "fly-by-night" scrapbooker. I started scrapbooking in the Fall of 2007 rather by accident. My cousin had asked me if I wanted to join her monthly "scrapbook club" and not knowing what I was missing, I turned her down. About a month later I called her up and asked if I could still join...I was needing a regularly scheduled "mommy's night out." From the very first meeting (which really is like a mommy's support/therapy group) and the very first layout, I was OBSESSED! From that point on I haven't looked back. From scrapbooking at the dining room table, I now have my own little piece of Heaven in my scrapbook room. I read every scrapbooking magazine I can get my hands on & I know paper designers better than I know clothing designers! I love EVERY possible style and I am always on the look-out for new things to try and incorporate into my layouts. My style is EVERY STYLE! This year I turned 40 and decided it was time to try-out for a design team position. I was very honored to have been chosen to be a DT member over at www.twistedsketches.com. I thank God everyday for bringing this wonderful art into my life. Thank you Pam for asking me to share something with your awesome blog! I was thrilled when you asked!!!!

Here is a link again to her gallery: Nancola
Make sure you also visit her blog here: http://justaboutthedetails.com/

Check back in a few minutes for an inspiring post about making hand-made flowers by Nancy!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Yay! Congrats! I am a huge fan of yours :) your work is just amazing!!! Still giggling over your pirate lo! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nancy!!!! You know what a big fan I am of your work!

    ReplyDelete