Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter Project Ideas!

I have been scrapping a lot of Easter photos lately. I'm trying to finish last year's photos before this Easter. It'll never happen because I take entirely too many photos, but I'm having a blast trying. I ordered the March kit from Scrapbook Deals 4 You, and it was crammed full of the We R Memory Keepers Hippity Hoppity line. The colors matched so well with my photos. If you’re looking for Easter papers, I definitely recommend this line.
Here are a few of the Easter themed layouts I’ve made lately. If you want to see a product list feel free to visit my Scrapbook.com gallery. (My user name is miracles_momma over there.)




If this paper line is too bright for your Easter photos, I’ve done a bit of research just for you. I looked for lighter Easter colors and found two lines that look really soft and sweet!
Check out American Craft’s Dear Lizzy line here…
http://americancrafts.typepad.com/studio/2010/01/dear-lizzy-american-crafts.html
Jillibean Soup also came out with an adorable line called Egg Drop Soup that you might like as well!
http://jillibeansoup.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/03/easter-projects-to-enjoy.html


10 comments:

  1. These are great..I love that little buuny, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous Easter los!! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this line! The layouts are so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahooooo for spring! i'm sooooo ready for easter and the warm weather! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recommendations and love the layouts Heather!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layouts Heather!! Love your ideas!
    ~~Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh I love Cute and Bright and you rocked it Heather! TFS your wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete