Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Sketch to Share!

Happy Thursday to everyone! Today, it's me Sarah, and I wanted to share a sketch that I created for all of you.



With that sketch, I created this layout:



You are more than welcome to either use it as a sketch, or feel free to print it and use it as a template. Either way, I'd love to see you use it to get your creative juices flowing!
...and don't forget that we LOVE to feature and highlight work that incorporates any of the templates on the IFS blog. If you have created anything using any of the tips or techniques any of the contributors have shared, please send them in to scrappingpam73@yahoo.com .


3 comments:

  1. Super cute sketch and layout Sarah! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this sketch. I think I will make a digital template and scrap a layout!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the font for "title" on your sketch?

    ReplyDelete