Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a great day. Before I share my post today I want to thank the contributing artist and featured artists for giving us some great Valentine's ideas! To review here are the fabulous posts:

Helen Croft's Valentine Box Tutorial
Dolores's Swirl Heart Template
Julie's Cupcake Card Tutorial
Liz Qualman's Creating a Valentine's Day Page
Julie's Creating a Heart Scalloped Border

Here are couple older ones by me:
Heart Photoblock Template
Creating Die Cut Heart Paper

Today I am sharing a Valentine's sketch and a digital layered template! I can't wait to use this one my love page!

Here is the sketch!



Here is the digital layered template for digital and hybrid scrappers (first is the preview)!


Click to download file:
http://www.4shared.com/file/222116538/dfc32211/pc_Valentines_Day_template.html


Hope you have a wonderful day!!

3 comments: