Friday, December 4, 2009

Introducing Our Featured Artist for Dec. 4th!

Ok, I am so excited to announce our featured artist today!!! Can you tell? A few weeks ago someone sent me these AMAZING layouts featuring my templates! Seriously cool stuff! I asked her to be a featured artist and I was delighted when she accepted! I totally love her style! You are going to love her gallery! Her name is Cindy and now it's time to get to know her!


My name is Cindy Childress and I live in the beautiful State of Maryland. I am in my early 40's, and was a late in life Mom (we were almost 40 and 44 years old at the time). My son Thomas Jacob (TJ) is 3 years old, and really has become the added light in our lives. I think becoming a first time Mom at an older age made me appreciate parenthood much more than I would have in my 20's, and probably even my 30's. Those feelings of gratefulness and appreciation led me to scrapbooking, as I wanted to document not just my photos, but the actual memories of the time. I started scapbooking when my son was about 1 year old, and have been addicted ever since. In the roughly 2 1/2 years since I started scrapbooking, I have come to really enjoy the entire process, from taking the photos, to creating a page, to seeing the finished result, to sharing it with others. I just began posting my pages online this month, so Pam asking me to be a guest artist was wonderful, as I have been a fan of her work since I first began. Thank you for looking.
You can view her gallery here, so be sure to check out all of the fabulous pages! You will love her next post! So be sure to check back to see some great inspiration! Thanks for letting me feature you Cindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment